Deritend is a UK-leading provider of engineering asset management, maintenance and repair solutions. We provide bespoke specialist services for organisations across industries including water, power, metals, food and beverage, automotive, transport, mining and quarrying, and petrochemicals, as well as the public sector.
Deritend has come a long way since our beginnings in 1898. We are firmly at the forefront of engineering asset management and maintenance, with nine state-of-the-art facilities across the UK.
Our vision is to expand our business further, setting new standards in quality and helping each customer to improve their electrical and mechanical processes while cutting their costs and improving environmental efficiency.
Crucial to our vision of expansion is that we provide our customers with quantifiable benefits above and beyond their asset maintenance expectations, furnishing them with increased plant availability and improved operational efficiency.
Deritendâ€™s growth will be supported by the continual development of our operations, systems and processes to help us deliver our customers with excellence that leads the field.
Belzona Polymerics Ltd (BACC)
Deritend is an approved Belzona Authorised Coating Centre (BACC), and our West Bromwich facility has been named as one of Belzonaâ€™s specialist service centres.
Deritend is one of only five companies in the UK to become and approved BACC. This means that we can coat customersâ€™ equipment with Belzonaâ€™s 1341 Supermetalglide product â€“ a protective coating capable of providing significant improvements to efficiency, costs saving and energy usage.
We also work closely in partnership with the following organisations in order to provide excellent services and products for our customers:
In order to provide our customers with the quickest, highest quality and best value service, we have developed partnerships with a select group of businesses whose reliability and quality have been proven extensively.
Clyde Union Pumps Ltd
We have a distribution agreement with Clyde Union Pumps Ltd, relating to the ClydeUnion (Cathcart) standard pump range. On individual turnkey projects, the two companies work closely together. The agreement relates to the distribution of products including:
- Single stage axial split case pumps, ClydeUnion range Uniglide & Uniglide-e.
- Single stage end suction pumps, ClydeUnion range Isoglide.
- Two stage axial split case pumps, ClydeUnion range Duoglide.
- Single stage end suction pumps, ClydeUnion range Aquaglide.
One of the worldâ€™s largest manufacturers of electrical motors, drives and controls.
Deritend is proud to be an active member of the following trade associations:
- Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA)
- Association of Electrical and Mechanical Trades (AEMT)
- British Water
- British Manufacturing Plant Constructorsâ€™ Association (BMPCA)
- Utilities Vendor Database (UVDB)
- The Pump Centre
As we work to achieve our vision, Deritend will continue to:
- Put our customers first, delivering quantifiable benefits and supporting their values
- Always engage with our customers, suppliers and colleagues with honesty and integrity
- Provide employees with a safe and enjoyable place to work
- Create a workplace where individuals can develop and learn new skills
- Care for the environment
- Provide a profitable growth culture
- Maintain the highest standards at all times