Deritend is firmly established as one of the UK’s leading providers of engineering solutions, this includes the repair or replacement of electric motors, pumps, gearboxes, electronic controls and induction equipment.
- Was founded in 1898.
- Serves more than 3,500 customers in the UK and boasts a blue chip client base that includes some of the largest manufacturers and best-known brands in the world.
- Is committed to supporting engineering across the UK.
- Specialises in optimising asset performance, including motors, gearboxes, pumps, machining, induction, condition monitoring and fabrication services.
- Has developed unrivalled expertise across a diverse range of industry sectors.
- Operates from facilities across the UK, including Wolverhampton, Luton, West Bromwich and Middlesbrough.
- Is a people driven business employing over 160 engineering professionals.
- Is a quality assured organisation that has gained accreditation in BS EN ISO 9001, BS EN ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 in addition to Safe Contractor, CHAS and NICEIC approval.
- Is a proactive member of respected trade associations including:
1) Electrical Apparatus Service Association (EASA).
2) Association of Electrical and Mechanical Trades (AEMT).
3) British Manufacturing Plant Constructors’ Association (BMPCA).
4) Utilities Vendor Database (UVDB).
5) The Pump Centre.