A long term investment strategy has equipped our UK manufacturing sites with advanced engineering technology and aligned our capabilities with customer requirements.
A long term investment strategy has enabled Deritend to equip our UK manufacturing sites with advanced engineering technology. We have continually acquired cutting edge capabilities to position ourselves at the forefront of mechanical and electrical maintenance, repair and refurbishment and to align our capabilities with the ever changing needs of our customers.
As a result, our in-house technology includes:
- Full bespoke Auto CAD design support.
- 5, 10, 12.5 and 25 ton cranes.
- MMA, MIG and TIG welding.
- Specialist finishing including galvanising, powder coating, flame spraying and other protective coatings.
- Sheet metal pressing and rolling.
- Heavy plate profile cutting and processing.
- 50, 100 and 250 ton presses.
- Large spray booth.
- Fully equipped engineering machine shop with 7 lathes, 2 horizontal millers, 1 XYZ CNC miller, 1 radial driller, diamond jet equipment and internal and external grinders.
- Load, noise and vibration analysis testing facilities.
- Transformer, motor, pump and gearbox condition monitoring capabilities.
- 0.4m x 1.6m varnish dip tank.
- Asbestos rated vacuum.
- Pump efficiency testing and associated equipment.
Our experienced team is also fully conversant with the latest engineering tools and techniques and can provide a quality assured source of supply.
Call us on: 0121 525 6599